Maintenance Manager provides all parties with a simple, easy to use mobile software solution to ensure everyone is kept better informed about the status of rental property maintenance.
Using the Maintenance Manager app or web page, you can report issues directly to your property manager and include photos and detailed information. In addition, you can check the status of any request 24/7 on your smartphone, tablet or via the website.
How do I report maintenance issues?
Visit our website to lodge maintenance issues online using the Tenant Web Portal
First time users:
Create your own account using your email address and selecting a unique password.
When an issue is identified:
- Open the Tenant Maintenance App or Tenant Web Portal
- Click Report an issue on the app or complete the form on the web page
- Select the type of issue
- Write a detailed, specific description or use voice to text input on your mobile (TIP. Don’t just put leaky tap, is it the hot or cold tap, shower or bath etc. The more detail you include, the faster your issue will be addressed)
- Take a photo(s) or add a file (if required) (TIP: Including photos of the issue can avoid the need for trades or suppliers needing to quote, which can significantly reduce the time taken to address your maintenance request)
How will I know the status of my requests
Once you have submitted a maintenance issue using the App or Web Portal, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your request.
If the request progresses, you will also receive emails to advise what is happening, when trade suppliers have been assigned, which trades person will be attending to the job and the scheduled date for the work etc.
You can also check the status of the job at any time either on the app or web portal and view past requests
Job completion and verification
Once the maintenance issue has been attended to, you may receive an email to advise you that the trade supplier has informed us that the job is complete.
If you receive a verification request, please respond and let us know if there are any issues with the work that has been done.
You can confirm completion using via the app, web portal or via the email link.
Where possible, please attach a photo of the finished job for the property manager & landlord. You can also add a note to the property manager if required.
If you have any questions regarding Maintenance Manager, please contact the office on 02 8850 5050 and ask to speak with your property manager.
Urgent Repairs and Emergency Contacts
The types of repairs that are deemed urgent are outlined on the Dept. Fair Trading website. However, the level of urgency of the hazard can differ depending on the level of impact or risk to people or property. Therefore we classify urgency using three levels – significant, major, and catastrophic. To aid tenants on how to respond in the event of an ’emergency’, we have provided the following guidelines (which are also included in the tenant handbook).
Urgent repairs classified as significant will be treated during business hours. For urgent (significant) repairs, please log a maintenance request via maintenance manager, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the office on 02 8850 5050.
The following issues are classified as significant:
- A failure or breakdown of the stove or oven
- Afailure or breakdown of a heater or air-conditioner
- A blocked or broken toilet (if another working toilet exists on the premises)
For urgent (major) repairs during office hours, please log a maintenance request via maintenance manager, and follow up with a call to the office on 02 8850 5050. After hours please contact our after hours emergency number, 0425402298. If you do not receive a response within a reasonable period of time, then you may contact one of our nominated emergency tradesperson as indicated below:
|Trade Type||Name||Emergency Contact|
|Plumber||A-Style Plumbing||1800 278 953|
|Electrician||Sprint Electrical||1300 177 746|
|Locksmith||Axcess Locksmiths||1300 832 017|
*Please note: no alternative tradesperson is permitted to conduct emergency repairs on the premises without written permission from Speak Realty or the landlord.
The following issues are classified as major:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken toilet (if there are no working toilets on the premises)
- a serious roof leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
flooding or serious flood damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of the hot water service
- a fault or damage which makes the premises unsafe or insecure
Issues classified as catastrophic require Emergency Services to be contact first, followed by the Speak Realty after hours emergency number, 0425402298, so that we can make any necessary arrangements.
The following issues are classified as catastrophic:
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A gas leak
- Any harm to a person or persons
Important Emergency Contact Numbers
|Emergency Service||Emergency Contact|
|Police, Fire & Ambulance||000|
|Alcohol & Drug Information Service||1800 422 599|
|Poisons Information Hotline||13 11 26|
|NSW State Emergency Service||132 500|