3408/177 Mitchell Road, ERSKINEVILLE NSW 2043Leased
Two bedroom apartment with fantastic views of Sydney Park
Apartment - ERSKINEVILLE NSW
Fantastic two bedroom apartment in one of Erskineville’s most popular resort style complexes, “Sydney Park Village”.
– Large open plan lounge/dining room flowing out onto tiled balcony with a lovely park outlook
– Open plan kitchen with gas cooking, great cupboard space and dishwasher
– Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Ensuite to main bedroom
– Second bathroom with bathtub
– Internal laundry
– Carpet throughout
– Security car space for one car
– Enter via Building 3, Level 4
Sydney Park Village offers a lifestyle that is second to none, featuring everything you have ever dreamed about.
Facilities in the village include; (Some facilities are currently closed due to COVID-19)
* An outdoor swimming pool plus a covered children’s wading pool situated adjacent to timber decking with sun lounges.
* A Heated 25m, two lane, indoor lap pool. (currently closed due to COVID-19)
* 2 hard court tennis courts & basketball court.
* A fully equipped gymnasium including various cardio exercise apparatus, weight machines plus organised fitness classes. (currently closed due to COVID-19)
* Numerous outdoor seating areas throughout the fully landscaped grounds.
* There is 24 hour monitored Visitor Parking available within the complex.
* Electronic access control to all buildings, pedestrian gates, underground car parks, mail room, gymnasium & indoor pool.
Sydney Park across the road offering beautiful walking and cycling tracks and parkland.
All under the watchful eye of your 24 hour security guards with – cafe, bottle shop and convenience stores are at your doorstep.
Located only 200m from St Peters station, 400m to the excitement of King St Newtown and with express city buses at your doorstep, offering a fantastic array of restaurants, cafes and retail shopping, this apartment offers the best of both worlds.
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
1. Please DO NOT attend the viewing if you are feeling unwell.
2. Been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the last 14 days.
3. All social distancing requirements must be maintained
If you have any concerns about whether this information applies to you, please contact our agency on 02 8850 505 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a video inspection.
For more information, please call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 or visit the Australian Government Department of Health website.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes